Sales tools help businesses to make their sales departments organised, and hence successful. Whether it’s a large or small business, you need tools to sell your products or services. Certain tools can help you find all the information you need about your customers so that your business can make informed decisions. However, there are so many business tools available that it can be challenging to determine which ones are right for your business. We are here to advise you with your sales tool selection.
The three main tool categories are:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- AccountBased Marketing (ABM)
- Email Management
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
CRM is software that monitors all interactions between a company and its customers in a database. This makes it possible to combine and maximize the knowledge of a particular customer and thus better understand, anticipate and manage their needs.
CRM Sales Tools
- Monday: designed for small and medium-sized companies that do not want to do heavier implementation. Subscriptions are not expensive, which is of course an advantage.
- Zoho: has a mobile app to feed your contacts and customers anytime. Certainly one of the best value for money solutions on the market.
- SalesForce: enables each client and prospect to be assessed to trigger scenarios and tasks for teams. The plus side of the software: it is connected to social networks and can track user engagement.
Account-Based Marketing (ABM)
ABM is designed for B2B companies to target the most strategic accounts. Instead of going after all of your potential customers, it focuses on the customers who are most likely to engage quickly and bring you significant revenue.
ABM Sales Tools
- Demandbase: has been named an ABM leader in 2022 and can be used to measure how clicks impact events, pipelines and revenue at the individual or account level.
- Marketo: provides sales information. Sellers can quickly identify their high-value prospects, better understand buyer behavior, and create engagements that close deals.
- Terminus: connects your target accounts and allows marketers to create pipelines. They offer better performance with a unified account experience.
Email management software is a tool that allows you to manage, categorize, organize and send emails.
- Help Scout: is email management software specially designed to help Teams manage their email communications professionally. It provides access to collaboration tools such as private notes to keep everyone in the loop. Adapt to small and medium-sized companies.
- Sendinblue: you can write and send emails to an unlimited number of people. It is also possible to program when you want to send an email.
- Hiver: is the best email management software for Gmail. It is used as an extension of your Gmail account. You can assign emails to specific people and add notes. There are also automation and task analysis features.
To further improve efficiency and results, there are other software recommendations for sales tools that give you more control over certain points, such as:
- Sales Productivity
- Customer Success
- Data Integration