Importance of communicate online with your customers for every kind of business cannot been overestimated. In our world, if you don’t have an effective communication system, client won’t be waiting for a long time for your answering. In addition, you will damage your business in a way you even didn’t expect. How could you improve communications and increase the satisfaction of your clients?
Last years we can see the raising of such communication channels like social media.
Firstly, according to the survey provided in 2017 respondents think that social media is an effective channel for customer service. As a result, there are a lot of paid and free ways to initiate contact with your client online. After that so many managers just failed to engage potential customers. Therefore, let’s find out how to communicate with customers online and level up conversions rate.
1. First impression
It takes seconds to build up an opinion about something. After that, during initial cooperation customers make a conclusion if this product could be useful for them or not. People are full of advertising. They don’t want to be sold to. In other word, they want to get some useful information. They want to be significant. And also, respected by a brand. That’s why the manner of responding to clients should be full of appreciation and care.
2. Create content
Really useful content will show your professionalism and build trust in your brand.
- Engage. Write engaging posts. Tell stories about your product. Be honest and open to the public.
- Create a community of customers. People adore playing the role of critics. Most importantly, ask them how to improve your product. You will get insights for your business.
- Collect information about your subscribers. Involve people to leave their contact information. Filling registration forms to get access to exclusive content. Or to write a review of your service.
- Interact people. Provide contests and reward people for participation. Create polls and webinars. To clarify, every business has significant dates. Write about them and celebrate with customers anniversary of launching a new product, and so on.
3. Respond to your customers
- No matter what kind of comment or message is. You should respond to it. Nasty customers can leave a bad comment. So, you have to be prepared and show that you are ready to solve problems. Further, when you get a compliment don’t leave it without an answer.
- Don’t overuse scripts. Because it is impersonal and customers won’t been satisfied with such conversation.
- Turn negative to a positive. For example, instead of “we are close at the moment” it is better to say “we are opening at 9am”
4. sELECT RIGHT COMMUNICATION CHANNELS
Use online communication channels that are the most relevant. Examples are: Google Hangouts, Social Media, Blogs, LinkedIn Groups, YouTube and Chatbots. More channels. More clients you will achieve.
Above all, you have to communicate with your customer online. Because, your competitor probably will do it. It is not necessarily doing this work yourself. You wouldn’t have time for your primary business. Certainly, a good idea is to hire a professional virtual assistant, who will be responsible for online communication.
Katrium OU: https://katrium.eu/